Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fresh Garden Salad

Apricot Garden Salad with
Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Ingredients for Garden Salad:

2 Garden Tomatoes

1 Sprig Garden Spearmint 

2 Garden Dragon Tongue Beans

4 Cups of "Grandpa Admire's" Garden Lettuce 

6 Garden Apricots

1 tbs toasted pine nuts

1/2 ounce of mozzarella cheese

1/2 cucumber

Combine ingredients in large bowl. I chop and slice each ingredient to my preferred choice. 

Ingredients for Dressing: 

1 tbs apple cider vinegar

3 tbs olive oil

1 tbs lemon juice

1 tsp mustard

1 tbs honey

1 tbs poppy seeds

Wish together all ingredients except oil. Add oil slowly until it all combines. Add poppy seeds last.




All fresh from my garden!

Beautiful "Grandpa Admire's" lettuce I grew from seed.



Apricots from my neighbor.  



Add a side of deviled eggs to really make it a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment